For your convenience, we've provided the initial questionnaire here for you both in a downloadable PDF (for printing and filling out by hand) and an online version which you can e-mail to us.
- Personal Questionnaire (submittable PDF form)
This form needs to be submitted in order to book your free appointment.
- Corporate Questionnaire (submittable PDF form)
This form is needed (along with the Personal Questionnaire) if you have had interest in a Limited/Corporate company ONLY in the last five years.
Instructions for Submitting the Personal Questionnaire
The personal questionnaire is an editable PDF document. Using more recent versions of Acrobat Reader, you can fill out this form and either save it, print it, or email it. You must have Acrobat Reader (it's a free download from Adobe) in order to fill out this form.
Saving the Form: Once you've completed the form you can save it by selecting 'File > Save As'. Just be sure to take note of where you place this file so you can find it later for further editing or for attaching to an email.
Print the Form: Simply select 'File > Print' in order to print the form. You can print it and fill it out using a pen, or you can print it after you've entered all of your information electronically.
Email the Form: Depending on your version of Acrobat Reader, you can also send the form as an attachment directly from Reader. Select 'File > Attach to Email'. Just email it to email@example.com.
Time Saving Tips
To save you some time, it's advisable to have the following information on-hand before beginning:
- Social Insurance Number
- Account numbers and amounts owing on your bills
- Amounts you spend on your monthly household bills
- Employment information for your unfiled tax years
- Student loan information
Information to send in or bring to your free consultation:
- Birth Certificate or Photo ID (Drivers license, BC ID or passport)
- Most recent paystubs
- Last tax return or assessment and T4's for outstanding tax years
- Last bills/statements from creditors
If Applicable, please also include with your information:
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Purchase/Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Assessment
- Garnishment Order/Court Applications in progress
- Student Loan documentation
- FMEP information